[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.7.1 is released

joefitzgerald joeyfitz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 04:59:31 GMT 2011

The NuGet packages for the RabbitMQ .NET Client have been updated to
2.7.1.

* https://nuget.org/packages/RabbitMQ.Client
* https://nuget.org/packages/RabbitMQ.ServiceModel

Additionally the _alpha_ version of Spring AMQP for .NET has been
updated to depend on the 2.7.1 release of the RabbitMQ.Client package
and the 4.0.5 release of JSON.NET:

* https://nuget.org/packages/Spring.Messaging.Amqp
* https://nuget.org/packages/Spring.Messaging.Amqp.Rabbit

Best Regards,