[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ as Windows Service

evkdev at gmail.com evkdev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:07:55 GMT 2011

Hi! I have a problem with running RabbitMQ as windows service. I have a cluster with 3 nodes and everything works fine if run rabbit with “rabbitmq-server start –detached”. I also able to run it as windows service under Administrator account. But after reboot, RabbitMQ service fails to start.
In Event Log there is an entry: “RabbitMQ: Erlang machine voluntarily stopped. The service is not restarted as OnFail is set to ignore”.
In rabbit logs I see this:
FAILED
Reason: {error,
            {timeout_waiting_for_tables, ....
Whatever I tried – nothing helps to resolve this issue. If I log in after reboot, and start RabbitMQ service manually – everything works fine.