[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ hangs, does not accept connections

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Dec 13 10:42:31 GMT 2011

Hmm. I can't really say anything from your description - can you post
the logs somewhere? It's possible that your definition of "nothing
unusual in the logs" differs from mine.

And when you say that "the server refused attempts to connect", what
exactly do you mean. You say that a TCP connection *could* be
established - so does your client hang during AMQP handshaking?
Disconnect? Something else?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen