[rabbitmq-discuss] Interpreting "Processing Error" log message

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Dec 6 10:24:53 GMT 2011

Hi,
I'm getting the dreaded "Processing Error" error frames back from a
2.7.0 broker.

I'm looking at the rabbitmq log messages, but I'm not sure how to
interpret them to determine what's wrong. This is what they say (may wrap)
PS. This is going via the STOMP adaptor.
Thanks in advance,
Toby

=ERROR REPORT==== 6-Dec-2011::10:16:20 ===
STOMP error frame sent:
Message: "Processing error"
Detail: "Processing error\n"
Server private detail: {noproc,
                         {gen_server,call,
                          [<0.27.170>,
                           {call,
                            {'basic.publish',0,<<"amq.topic">>,
                             <<"websurvey.adonai.1234">>,false,false},
                            {amqp_msg,
                             {'P_basic',undefined,undefined,
                              [{<<"content-length">>,longstr,<<"2">>},
                               {<<"x-method">>,longstr,<<"deploy">>}],
                              undefined,undefined,undefined,

<<"/topic/websurvey.commander.9923">>,undefined,
                              undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,
                              undefined,undefined},
                            <0.17.170>},
                           infinity]}}