[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ support AMQP 1.0 schedule

kenshin kenshin.acs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:16:27 GMT 2011

Hi Alexis:
    Thank you very much for replying soon.
In my project. The client devices use QPID publish messages.This is no way
to change.because the devices had been sold to many customers.But all our
team members like RabbitMQ rather than QPID.So we decide use RabbitMQ as
broker and i am search the way that RabbitMQ can communicate with QPID.
    I will try the plugin you mentioned. And do you have any other
suggestion?

   Thanks again for you replying.

    kenshin