[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.6.0 is released

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:29:50 BST 2011

Congratulations guys! This is a big step forward. Just wish the
replication mode choices allowed you to spec a replication factor
(e.g. 2, 3, 4 copies), rather than requiring node names if you don't
want it replicated to all nodes. What is the recommended way for a
client to introspect the current node names in the cluster?

-J