[rabbitmq-discuss] Nodes loosing contact with the cluster, using 2.5.1

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 30 12:37:47 BST 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 09:58:06PM -0700, Theo wrote:
> We downgraded to 2.4.1 and haven't had any issues. With 2.5.1 the
> cluster split would happen several times per day, but since
> downgrading it hasn't happend once.

This is odd. Do you happen to have the broker logs from when you were
running on 2.5.1 and these splits happen (from all members of the
cluster). Maybe send them to us off list if they're big. I'm curious to
see what the entries are. We can think of some changes we made, but we
certainly weren't expecting them to make clusters more fragile.

Matthew