[rabbitmq-discuss] Management Plugin stops gathering stats ?

Rene Parra rparra at homeaway.com
Tue Aug 23 22:38:38 BST 2011

Matthias,

I had been wondering why I don't see a "publish rate" on *anything*.

I don't see it on exchanges or anywhere... but yet I get messages
successfully delivered.

I agree, at first I thought that was weird, but later dismissed this as
"normal operating behavior". I guess I was wrong.

I will continue my trouble-shooting journey and will report back.

FWIW, I am using Spring Integration, and Spring Rabbit.  Since the AMQP
Integration endpoints are not out of "Spring sandbox" yet, I have my own
ServiceActivator endpoint that talks to RabbitTemplate by doing a
convertAndSend to the configured topic exchange. Similarly I register my own
SimpleMessageListenerContainer bean with my listener.

Stay tuned for updates...

-rené