[rabbitmq-discuss] sinatra web server

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:08:47 BST 2011

2011/8/23 LooL <almumontiel at gmail.com>

> Yes, I want to display data that is already collected.
> The UI does not need to be real-time. Could have a small delay.
> I would consider only modern browsers.

For gathering of already collected data and displaying to Web browsers
without real-time features like websockets you probably can use plenty of
solutions. What kind of API does collectd offer? Is it HTTP, a database or
something else?

Sounds like you can just use a shared data store integration in this case,
no real need for messaging.
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin