[rabbitmq-discuss] sinatra web server

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:38:04 BST 2011

2011/8/23 Almudena <almumontiel at gmail.com>

> The scenario is the next: theres a tool (http://collectd.org/) that
> collects monitoring info (in rrdtool) for each node and could be
> displayed on a browser (this is done via a Sinatra app). I would like
> to implement the "aggregation" of such info, so that I gather the info
> in an asynchronous way. The communication would be 1:N.

How will this data aggregated? You want to display/filter data that is
already collected, correct? Do you care if your UI is real-time? What is the
bottom line of browser versions you need to support?

> For this, would I need a rabbitmq agent on each node?

No, you need RabbitMQ running on just 1 node (or a few, if you need a high
availability setup).

--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin