[rabbitmq-discuss] sinatra web server

Marek Majkowski majek04 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:13:41 BST 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:28, Almudena <almumontiel at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new to rabbitMQ and I quite not understand completely the whole
> thing. I am trying to use the messaging technology to implement the
> "load balancing" of my webserver, and with this I mean to distribute
> the calls made to my website into several clients.
> I would like to get answers quickly from my server, and no matter if
> it is the very last information, but the most approximate calculated
> by the clients (the application is a monitor system for my
> infrastructure, and it should collect info from many machines).

I'm afraid there isn't a short answer. If you want to develop
something using Rabbit, you should spend some time and
learn underlying concepts and abstractions.

If you want to read about the basics, follow the links
shared by Michael:
http://rubydoc.info/github/ruby-amqp/amqp/master/file/docs/AMQP091ModelExplained.textile

If you want to jump straight into the code, take look
at RabbitMQ tutorials:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/getstarted.html

Cheers,
  Marek