[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster Issue in Management UI

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Thu Aug 18 18:19:29 BST 2011

 I've got a production cluster running with an approximately 120 day uptime. When I jumped in the Management UI today I noticed that it is out of sync on different nodes.

For example, node 1 doesn't see queues on node 3, however node 2 does. Node 1 does see node 3's connections and channels, however. It does not seem to impact the production use of the cluster beyond the Management UI, though I've not tried to use node 3's queues from node1. I imagine that'd fail as well.

Is there a way in erl using rmsh to get node1 to resync queues? Any data I can provide to help track back why this has happened?

Thanks,

Gavin