[rabbitmq-discuss] Connect to rabbitmq outside the host

Andrei Varanovich dotnetby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:58:54 BST 2011

Hi Kial,

the following ports are opened in regard to rabbitmq:
4369
5672
5673

I guess the issue is that rabbitmq does not resolve public host names,
because internally I see that the node name is: 'rabbit at ip-10-202-255-xxx'.
So the question is how to map internal node to be resolved outside the
network by DNS?

--Andrei