[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and Stomp topic behavior

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 15 17:37:52 BST 2011

Massimo,

I've had no luck(!) trying to get the stomp-benchmark to run. (Tried several machines/downloads) but it appears to be stuck for me.  I'll attempt to get the scenario to run on my Mac (desktop), where I appear to have an (older) running sbt/stomp-benchmark, and get back to you, but I have far less control over the memory requirements unless I'm in a virtual machine.

I'll get back to you soon.
Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some definitions from the SPD----------
Rigatoni n. A prime-ministerial grin.
Nigella n. The next bottle-size up from a Nebuchadnezzar.
Homily adv. Rather like a frenchman.