[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ warrens

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 9 22:52:23 BST 2011

Joe,

The idea is to send two (or more) copies of the whole data stream to
the brokers, such that each copy shares the fate of a broker.
Therefore the death of a broker does not imply the death of a copy of
the stream.

But hang in there because "active/active" HA is looming and this will
go further than the 'warren' approach..

alexis