[rabbitmq-discuss] After force-closing STOMP connection in management interface client still can send messages
michael.justin at gmx.net
Tue Aug 9 17:55:18 BST 2011
Tested with RabbitMQ 2.5.1:
After force-closing STOMP connection in management interface clients
still can send messages
Steps to reproduce:
* open a STOMP 1.0 client connection and continuously send messages to
* in the Connections page of the management interface, click on the
connection (peer address)
* click on the "Force Close" button and choose "OK" in the confirmation
* the server should close the socket, so that the client encounters a
socket error (connection reset by peer, or ) and can not continue sending
* the server still accepts incoming messages
* the client assumes that the messages have been delivered successfully
to the server.
But the messages are no longer counted in the "Queued messages" display
on the Overview page - it looks like they are actually lost.
Maybe this is related to a STOMP / server configuration setting?
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss