[rabbitmq-discuss] facing issues with the SSL implementations with RabbitMQ + Windows + .Net

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 9 13:48:19 BST 2011

> Am basically getting this error, i tried debugging and solved most of
> the problems but still getting this:

Oh, great. My guess about the really long error was that you needed some
clients to connect without providing certificates, but
fail_if_no_peer_cert was set to true in the config file.  Was that
right?

> > [{amqp-0-9://localhost:5671}] =
> > {System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to
> > SSPI failed, see inner exception. --->
> > System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The certificate chain was issued
> > by an authority that is not trusted

I haven't seen that before.  Did you follow the steps in our SSL guide
to generate the certificate (in particular, were the client certificates
signed by the CA set in the broker)?

Alex