[rabbitmq-discuss] facing issues with the SSL implementations with RabbitMQ + Windows + .Net

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 9 12:20:38 BST 2011

Ok.  Could you delete the dot at the end (or introduce some other
syntactic error) and try again?

If it still runs, it's using a different configuration file.

Could you also add the following line to the rabbitmq-server.bat file?
  echo CONFIG_FILE: !RABBITMQ_CONFIG_FILE!.config
It should go in towards the end, right before the "!ERLANG_HOME!\bin\erl.exe"
line.

That way, when you start the server manually with the .bat, we will know
which config file it's using.

Alex