[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and Stomp topic behavior

Massimo Paladin Massimo.Paladin at cern.ch
Tue Aug 9 08:39:55 BST 2011

It crashed also with only stomp and amqp_client plugins.

Attached you can find the latest report I got in one run and a crash dump.

The configuration is minimal:
[
    {rabbit, [
        {default_vhost, <<"rabbitmq">>},
        {default_user, <<"guest">>},
        {default_pass, <<"guest">>},
        {default_permissions, [<<".*">>, <<".*">>, <<".*">>]},
        {tcp_listeners, []}
    ]},
    {rabbitmq_stomp, [
        {tcp_listeners, [61223]}