[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and Stomp topic behavior

Massimo Paladin Massimo.Paladin at cern.ch
Mon Aug 8 16:19:11 BST 2011

I tried in two machines, in one I had 0.5, in the other I did not set it
which means the default is 0.4.

They both crashed and I get many memory alarms and clears in the log.

The memory goes up and down through the test, and soon or later it fills
both memory and swap until it gets to crash.

Cheers,
---
Massimo Paladin

email: massimo.paladin at gmail.com