[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and Stomp topic behavior

Massimo Paladin Massimo.Paladin at cern.ch
Sun Aug 7 20:52:04 BST 2011

Some details.

I am using rabbitmq 2.5.1 on a rhel based os with erlang R14B-02.

For stomp-benchmark details look at:
https://github.com/chirino/stomp-benchmark

The scenario provided makes memory increasing and if you let it run for some
time at some point rabbitmq crashes because it can not allocate memory.
If you are interested I kept the crash dumps.

Regards,
---
Massimo Paladin

email: massimo.paladin at gmail.com