[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ actively refuses connections after connectity issues

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:56:05 BST 2011

Is there anyway on the server side to limit the max number of
connections a single user or ip can make? We had the same issue
described above due to some erronous consumer logic deployed in one of
the applications using RabbitMQ. It quickly took up all the
connections and never closed them, which in turn impacted the other
applications that used that server. :(

Thanks,
James