No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

1. $ sh rabbitmqctl stop_app
2. $ sh rabbitmqctl reset
3. $ sh rabbitmqctl cluster rabbit at app1  >>> ERROR
Clustering node rabbit at app9 with [rabbit at app1] ...
Error: {no_running_cluster_nodes,[rabbit at app1],[rabbit at app1]}

I am using same erlang cookie value on all the nodes and pass the
erlang cookie using -setcookie in rabbitmq-server.sh and
rabbitmqctl.sh scripts. All three nodes (app1, app2 and app9) in the
same network and there is no any network issues.

Please help me to solve this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.