No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

"Returns false only if the timeout expires before either a delivery
appears or the end-of-stream is reached. If false is returned, the out
parameter "result" is set to null, but LatestEvent is not updated."

What value are you using for the timeout?  Does that function return
true when the message is set to null?

> It seems is the
> way they are sent (maybe AMQP header properties?)...

It's probably not related to the headers.

Cheers,
Alex