[rabbitmq-discuss] Management plugin

Dave Greggory davegreggory at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 21:26:56 BST 2011

It looks like the management plugin does not allow non-admin users to do GETs on
/api/connections or /api/nodes/<name>. It silents returns empty data for those
urls. We'd like to create non-admin users who are just used by our monitoring
application to hit these pages. Is there any reason (security or otherwise) why
you decided that admin access is required for these URLs (my understanding is
that no changes take place as they're restful GETs)?