[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel crashing source rabbitmq

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Wed Sep 29 22:17:02 BST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 03:49:25PM -0500, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Yes, we are issuing purge commands right before we begin inserting to the
> queue!

Cool, well it's 10:15pm here and I'm not going to fix this right now,
I'm afraid. There'll most likely be a fix for this tomorrow and it will
be included in the next release. Many thanks for reporting this - we've
been searching for the cause of _a_ bug in this area for a while. I'm
not totally sure that the bug you've reported is exactly the same as the
other bug we're seeing but they could very well be related.

Best wishes,

Matthew