[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ AMQP

wdrozd wdrozd at i-a-i.com
Wed Sep 29 14:55:48 BST 2010

I have a couple of questions about Rabbit MQ:

1) On the home page it says that Rabbit MQ is the leading implementation of
AMQP, but Rabbit MQ doesn't support 0-10, only 0-9-1. What do you mean when
you say "leading" do you mean "most users"?

2) What are the differences between AMQP 0-9-1 and 0-10? I cannot find a
changes list at all.

3) Is Rabbit MQ planning on implementing AMQP 1.0?

4) Is Rabbit MQ owned by VMWare?

I am trying to decide between Rabbit MQ and QPid, does anyone have an
opinion on this?