[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.0 hanging

Dave Greggory davegreggory at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 13:50:51 BST 2010

Thanks, Matthias. I appreciate your offer to help, believe me I do. If we had the environment we wish have (we're getting there... ), it'd be much easier to get you in. But I'm trying :)

I am curious as to what kind of access you need to the rabbitmq machines. Is it just sudo access to rabbitmq user or do you need root access?