[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to break the loop!

cheepu shammi at arosys.com
Tue Sep 21 04:34:56 BST 2010

Hi,
Here my scenario is with the rabbitMQ:
I am getting two value from UI(Here i am getting manually)
Those value will be sent to rabbitMQ which produce those value.
Consumer will take both the value and add them and then put them in the
response queue.
>From response Queue I will get the answer and display them in the queue.

I am unable to return the value from the response queue.
How can I return the value so that I can display that in th UI.

Here is my Service class and RabbitMQConsumer class.(Consumer class is run
from out side)
thanks
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29758980/Service.java Service.java
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29758980/RabbitMQConsumer.java