[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang crashes reports

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 16 13:12:42 BST 2010

Hi Romary,

Thanks for this error report. Can you confirm whether the logfile
contained anything relevant before the broker became unavailable? Do you
override any default configuration variables in the broker config file?

If you find memory usage growing with SSL then try using Erlang R14B.
(Also see OTP-8810) What version of Erlang are you currently using?

Regards

Emile