[rabbitmq-discuss] A wiki page for EC2 installation of RabbitMQ with EBS

Michael Bridgen mikeb at rabbitmq.com
Wed Sep 15 14:09:00 BST 2010

>>> I would like to create a similar page to
>>> http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=1663
>>> for installing RabbitMQ on EC2 instances with RabbitMQ.
>>
>> That would be fantastic, thank you.
>> Bear in mind that there is already http://www.rabbitmq.com/ec2.html
>> (though I see it is no longer directly linked from our homepage).
>>
>>> On the wiki,
>>>
>>> How can we edit the wiki right now?
>>
>> Which wiki do you mean?
 >
> There is a RabbitMQ community wiki right?
> It seems to be in pretty bad shape though and not much used.
> http://dev.rabbitmq.com/wiki/

Ah I see.  It's not really a community wiki, in the sense that it's not
open to edit by everyone.  And yes, it is largely out of date.

(I thought you meant you would like to put a page up on
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/, hence my confusion over wikis)

Perhaps we ought to have a proper community-edited wiki; I can look into
hosting one at SpringSource.org, say.  Who else would find this useful,
and be keen to curate and write content?

Regards,
Michael