[rabbitmq-discuss] Webhooks plugin

sunghyun lee sunshinesucker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:06:14 BST 2010

Hello,

I am currently working on testing the webhook plugin which was recently
released and am having a few problems.  The plugin seems to install ok and
created the exchange, queues and bindings I expect, however when I publish a
message (byte[] with one byte which is an integer) the broker crashes with
the "kernel pid terminated".  Attached are the logs.

Is there an example app somewhere I can look at? This plugin would solve a
lot of issues which IIS is causing so I am open to look at anything whihc
might help.

thanks!