[rabbitmq-discuss] FW: management plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 9 10:24:21 BST 2010

Ah, cool. That makes things much clearer. I don't think the Cygwin
OpenSSL is what you want though - Erlang doesn't know about Cygwin. This
post:

http://www.trapexit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=48496

shows how to install the win32 OpenSSL.

I'm curious as to why I'm not seeing this though. Which version of
Erlang do you have installed?

Cheers, Simon