[rabbitmq-discuss] HA + Clustering in EC2 with Amazon Autoescale

Marek Majkowski majek04 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:13:08 BST 2010

Well, in that case just hardcode some magical cookie, put it in
user-data EC2 script or something like that. Create a function
to read the host names of the hosts in a cluster and use that
to automate the setup.

Sounds like few dozen lines of shell, but should be possible.
I don't think anyone has done it yet..

Marek