[rabbitmq-discuss] Management plugin preview release
davegreggory at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 20:59:19 BST 2010
Glad to see this out there. It's great to be able to finally see send/receive
Couple of questions.
1. Across what time frame are Send/receive rates calculated (ie rolling 5 minute
2. Where does this leave the Status plugin? Will that become discontinued or is
that plugin's functionality complementary to this one? I'm asking because we
have set up a lot of monitoring based on that plugin's output.
Forgive me if these are already there, I haven't installed it yet.
1. Rabbit MQ App Memory usage, Node Memory allocation, Queue Memory Use
2. Queue stats
3. Ability to clear queues (a la BQL's purge queue <queue-name>)
4. Importing / exporting broker state (a la BQL)
5. Ability to isolate plugin failures from taking down RabbitMQ - (ie run the
plugin on a single RAM node in a cluster that no apps connect to, but from this
node monitor the status of other nodes in the cluster)
6. Configurable permissions to lock down what can be done through the plugin
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss