[rabbitmq-discuss] Mgmt plugin (2.1.1)

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Oct 21 17:18:06 BST 2010

On 21/10/10 16:56, Alext0 wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Can anyone confirm whether the latest mgmt plugin works on 2.1.1?

Certainly should do.

> Just doing a fresh install on Linux and we see a crash from rabbit_mochiweb:
>      application: rabbit_mochiweb
>      exited: {shutdown,{rabbit_mochiweb_app,start,[normal,[]]}}
>      type: permanent
>
> I thought we might be tempting fate running on RHEL 5.0 rather than 5.5 but
> from what I understand this error usually indicates an app-level problem.

Which Erlang? Mochiweb unfortunately needs a newer one than the R12B5 in
EPEL (yes, this is going to be documented better).

I noticed today that http://repos.fedorapeople.org/ claims to have an
RPM for R14B that is compatible with EPEL 5 / EPEL 6.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ