[rabbitmq-discuss] Documentation for the Storage API

ChrisStoyles cstoyles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:16:11 BST 2010

Hi Everyone,

After reading "Growing Up" on the RabbitMQ blog
(http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/08/27/growing-up/) I'd like to find out
more about the "Storage API". In particular, if queues were stored in
PostgreSQL would this provide persistent queues across multiple machines in
a cluster (e.g. if a server goes down, all it's queue items will still be
visible by the other members in the cluster).

I'm looking for a way to avoid having to use Pacemaker and DRDB as per the
HA guide.

If there's any documentation you can point me to that would be great, even
if it's inside actual source files and I have to go digging through to find
out how to use it.

Thanks,
Chris.