[rabbitmq-discuss] management plugin missing queue details (on version 2.1.0)

Ian Ragsdale ian.ragsdale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:44:16 BST 2010

Hello all, I'm seeing a strange issue with the management plugin (version 2.1.0) on a fresh install of the official 2.1.0 package on ubuntu 10.0.4.

In the API (and the UI) some of my queues show up without entries for number of consumers or messages.  Some queues contain this information, some don't - those details just don't exist in the JSON.
I also see the exact same thing running on Mac OS 10.6.  Other than that, the queues work fine, I just can't retrieve that information via the API.

Any suggestions for how to debug?

Thanks,
Ian