[rabbitmq-discuss] Durable exclusive queues

CyBergRind CBR cybergrind at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:07:08 BST 2010

Hi,
This is from amqp 0-8 spec (
http://www.amqp.org/confluence/download/attachments/720900/amqp0-8.xml)

definition of parameters for consume:
<field name="exclusive" type="bit">
    request exclusive access
<doc>
      Request exclusive consumer access, meaning only this consumer can
      access the queue.
</doc>
<doc name="rule" test="amq_basic_02">
      If the server cannot grant exclusive access to the queue when asked,
      - because there are other consumers active - it MUST raise a channel
      exception with return code 403 (access refused).
</doc>