[rabbitmq-discuss] hanging on message sending with py-amqplib

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 07:03:58 BST 2010

>  rabbitmqctl list_queues name durable auto_delete owner_pid messages_ready
> messages_unacknowledged consumers memory
> rabbitmqctl list_connections pid peer_address peer_port state channels
> send_pend
> rabbitmqctl list_channels pid connection number transactional consumer_count
> messages_unacknowledged acks_uncommitted prefetch_count
> rabbitmqctl list_consumers

Don't feel like doing the confusing name-mangling stuff, so sending
these directly to you

> And do all that *while* the "send a single transactional message to foo"
> program is stuck. And in the output of the above commands please highlight
> the connection, exchange and queue involved in that stuck interaction.

The script I ran this time is just making a single transactional
channel and publishing a message to 'amq.fanout'.  There aren't any
queues attached to the fanout exchange, but the tx.commit still hangs.
 Hopefully the data I'm sending privately is of some use.