[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP on Windows CE

Andrius Norkaitis andrius.norkaitis at oryo.lt
Fri Oct 1 15:42:31 BST 2010

Big thanks Emile for her overview. It's sad as I really hoped to find easier
solution for mobile devices and still haven't found any... I have not so
much experience with amqp or Compact framework as it would be worth to me to
experiment trying it make changes in source code of rabbit client to work in
Compact framework. :(

Do anybody knows/tried any other solution for guarantied push messaging that
would work in Windows Mobile / Embedded (preferred with .NET Compact
framework) devices?
My minimum requirement is to have client which could subscribe to queue and
get guaranteed push messages.

Thank you,
Andrius