[rabbitmq-discuss] .Net Cilent/1.8.0: IModel.QueueDelete not working?

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 25 11:11:11 GMT 2010

Hi,

Ovidiu Deac <ovidiudeac at gmail.com> writes:
> So it seems that one error on the channel doesn't allow me to do any
> other operations using that channel. Is there any possibility to reuse
> the channel?

In AMQP, the broker signals channel-level errors as part of closing the
channel.  So there is no way to reuse a channel after an error.  You
will need to open a new channel for further operations.

It might be better if the .NET client produced an exception that more
clearly indicates this, but there is little it can do to handle the
situation more elegantly.

David

--
David Wragg