[rabbitmq-discuss] Improving our documentation

Jim Apperly jim at rabbitmq.com
Mon Nov 22 14:04:22 GMT 2010

Back in October, Marek announced that we had started work on some beginners'
tutorials for RabbitMQ [1].

I am very pleased to be able to let everyone know that the first "Get
Started" tutorials have gone live on the RabbitMQ website today. Thank you
to everyone who provided comments and feedback - please keep them coming.

The tutorials are available at:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/getstarted.html

This is by no means the end of the work we are doing to make our
documentation better so expect to see more improvements over the coming
weeks and months. If you have any ideas about what you would like to see
(or, indeed, what you wouldn't) then please let us know.

Jim