[rabbitmq-discuss] Help!

WANG Chong (Bob) ewangchong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 04:42:25 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I am wondering is there anybody who can answer my question?

I am using RabbitMQ for the messaging broker in my application, now the
scenario is a same service may be replicated to many nodes, they need to
receive the same message in some cases. My proposal is to create many queues
listening a fan-out exchange, but my boss doubt that this will cost too many
resources on the messaging server, so he insists not to create new queues
but same services listening on the same queue, is this feasible? Any body
who can help?

Thanks a lot!

--
Yours Sincerely