[rabbitmq-discuss] queue limits

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 23:11:11 GMT 2010

Are there any limits to how long or large a queue can get apart from disk
space?

Is there a limit to the message size?

Is there a limit to the number of queue?  Rather than one bus/queue with
many message types, I'm creating a few queue for each simple units of work +
having only a few message types per queue.  Does anyone see a problem with
this approach when using RabbitMQ?

I'm at that nervous stage of it looks good, but I'm not quite sure yet.  I
guess I'm asking for experiences without having fully tested.  I'm hoping to
avoid potential pitfalls and save some time.

thanks,
-Steven