[rabbitmq-discuss] Message stalls in the queue for long time

abinesh s abinesh.s at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 07:29:08 GMT 2010

Hi All,

We have a problem with RabbitMQ when using with grails application(We are
using RabbitMQ grails plugin), We developed a testing application contains
three queues named TestQueue1, TestQueue2, TestQueue3, where we posted a
message in TestQueue1 and the handler fetch the message and do some process
and again posted it to TestQueue2, and the handler fetch the message and do
some process and Posted it to TestQueue3 and the handler for that Queue
fetch and stored the message into database. Its working fine, but some times
the handlers are not working and the messages in the queue remains for a
long time. We are using Ubuntu Linux platform. We cant understand why it is
happening, If we restart the queue server then it starts working fine after
some time again the messages get stalled. The handler class not working
fine. Please help us to know whats going on there?

Thanks in Advance.

--
Thanks and Regards
Abinesh