[rabbitmq-discuss] Get a list of running nodes in RabbitMQ cluster

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 18 12:07:15 GMT 2010

On 18/11/10 11:52, sriramv wrote:
> What if I want to remotely(a client) fetch this information from either of
> these nodes. The reason for this is I am implementing HA on the client side
> rather than on RabbitMQ server. So in case one of the nodes goes down I will
> know the other one running and can connect to this.
>
> Any suggestion for achieving this functionality.

Hi Sriramv.

The *next* release of the management plugin will include this
functionality in the usual JSON-over-HTTP way. Unfortunately it's not in
2.1.1. If you're happy to build everything from Mercurial yourself you
can have it now though; it;s on default.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ