[rabbitmq-discuss] Working PHP impl. to send and receive?

Gavin Butler gavinbutler at hushmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:31:50 GMT 2010

Thanks Christian.  In my environment, the amqp extension suffers from
the same problems as the others that depend on librabbitmq - consume/
get fail to retrieve any message content.  Same behavior on 2.1.1 too,
incidentally.

Also, the version I downloaded suffered from the same problem
described in the thread below, in which a consume results in a
segfault.  With modifications, the segfault goes away, but consume
still doesn't retrieve message content.

http://old.nabble.com/Rabbitmq-c-Help-td29742345.html

I'll probably just use the project that Alvaro mentioned, since that
seems to work well in our setup.

Thanks,

-gavin