[rabbitmq-discuss] SOAP over RabbitMQ

Hussein Said hsaid at plantcml-eads.com
Sat Nov 13 17:06:00 GMT 2010

Hi,
I would like to know if there is something equivalent to the WCF
ServiceModel on the Java side.
I  have a web service hosted in WCF that calls another web Service
hosted on Axis2. I was able with relative ease
To add the RabbitMQ binding on the .net side, and use SOAP as the
protocol, and RabbitMQ as the transport using the RabbitMQ service model
libraries. Now I would like to be able to do the same thing from the
Java side using SOAP. This will allow us to leverage our current
investments in SOAP, but use RabbitMQ powerful messaging infrastructure
to transport over Queues.

thanks