[rabbitmq-discuss] multiple publishers to the same exchange

T-zex tranzenziuzex at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:10:56 GMT 2010

Does this mean that adding a subscriber (queue) will also degrade the
performance:

Say in case we have 1 publisher and 1 subscriber we have 10kHz send
and 10kHz receive throughput.
In case we have 2 publishers then they will be able to send only 5KHz
each?, will the receiver  still be 10kHz?
In case we have 1 10 kHz publisher and two queues, will these queues
be receiving 5kHz each?

Thanks